Facilitating pro bono legal services for small business owners who have been impacted by COVID-19
WHO ARE WE?
We are a legal firm dedicated to supporting Canadian small business owners. This is an acute need during the evolving COVID-19 crisis.
As the COVID-19 Virus pandemic continues to impact all Canadians, so it will increase the pressure on regional Canadian small business networks. It has become clear that Canadian small business owners face challenges to the accessibility of legal services during times of crisis; many who we have assisted confirming feeling isolated in dealing with the repercussions of a global health and economic crisis. Our goal is to help these business owners feel connected, supported, and provide one-on-one pro bono legal services for those who need it.
We are doing this as a temporary measure during the crisis to help advocate for small business owners, offer fast legal support, and address an overwhelming need for legal services.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
If you are seeking legal services and are a small business owner who has been impacted by COVID-19 in your workplace, please click here to confirm your request.
- COVID-19 Small Business Support Center
- Multiple-entry visas make it easier for travelers to visit Canada
- Citizenship and Immigration Canada receives website facelift
- More immigrants who are already working in Canada to be admitted through Canadian Experience Class
- Charges Laid in Immigration fraud in Montreal and Winnipeg